Dual Enrollment Entry Process:
1. Complete a Chipola College application online at my.chipola.edu
2. Submit to your guidance counselor the email from Chipola verifying your application for admission was received by the college.
3. Submit to your guidance counselor official test scores on all sections of the ACT, PERT, or SAT that are no more than 2 years.
Dual Enrollment Eligibility:
1. Have a minimum unweighted cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0.
2. The following are the Minimum Test Scores for College Level Courses
To register to take the PERT at the Chipola Testing Center, follow the link below. Study materials are also available through this link.
Need assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? A free FAFSA lab has been scheduled with volunteers on standby to assist you with completing this important financial aid application. All seniors and their parents are invited to participate.
Date: October 25, 2021
Time: 5-7 pm
Location: Chipley High School Computer Lab-Bldg 6N
For more information, please contact: Jennifer Kincaid, Washington County School District College and Career Counselor at [email protected]
A complete list of documentation to bring can be found at: https://fafsa.gov/help.htm