Dual Enrollment Entry Process:
1. Complete a Chipola College application online at my.chipola.edu
2. Submit to your guidance counselor the email from Chipola verifying your application for admission was received by the college.
3. Submit to your guidance counselor official test scores on all sections of the ACT, PERT, or SAT that are no more than 2 years.
Dual Enrollment Eligibility:
1. Have a minimum unweighted cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0.
2. The following are the Minimum Test Scores for College Level Courses
To register to take the PERT at the Chipola Testing Center, follow the link below. Study materials are also available through this link.